2017-2018 Student Bus Transportation Registration Information
STUDENTS IN GRADES 1 THROUGH 12 WHO PLAN TO RIDE A BUS MUST REGISTER, including students eligible for town-provided (free) transportation. Please note that the new full rate bus fee is $300 per student with a family cap of $750. Students in grades 1-6 who live more than 2 miles from school, and all kindergarten students, do not have to pay a full rate fee. Kindergarten students will be issued a bus tag during school orientation and do NOT need to complete this form.
- Reduced fee for pass Application/Payments received on or before June 30th.
Completed form and reduced payment must be received in office no later than the close of business on June 30th. Postmarks do not constitute receipt of payment. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- All passes delivered to student's homeroom the first week of school registered by August 11th.
- Applications/Payments received July 1 or after will pay the full rate which includes an administrative fee. The $25 per rider administrative fee applies to all riders, including those for whom the fee is reduced or waived.
Application and Waiver Forms
- 2017-18 Bus Application (English)
- 2017-18 Transportation Fee Waiver Letter and Application (English)
- 2017-18 Bus Routes (pdf)
- NPS Fee Based Transportation Program (pdf)