New Student Registration Process
Download, print, and complete the following forms:
Please have the following documents available:
1. Transcript (all high schools attended)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
3. Proof of Residency (Lease, Copy of Payment, Utility Bill, etc.)
4. Special Education Documents (if applicable: IEP, 504)
5. Discipline History/Attendance
After ALL forms are completed and available, please call the guidance office to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor.
Sending schools can fax documents to the Norwood guidance fax; however, a meeting with a counselor cannot be arranged until all documents are received.
Guidance Phone: 781-352-3853 Guidance Fax: 781-255-0673