The Eno Board is a pen-based interactive whiteboard installed in almost every classroom in Norwood High School. As part of the new high school construction, each classroom has a computer workstation, document camera, ceiling mounted projector and Eno Board. Teachers also have access to the RM Easiteach software to use with the Eno Board. What makes an Eno Board different from other interactive whiteboards is that it can be used as both a pen-based interactive whiteboard and as a regular dry-erase board.
Eno Board Resources:
RM Easiteach Resources:
- Student/Family Technology Assistance
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- NPS Technology Resources
- Technology Scheduling Calendars
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.