Phone: 781-440-5831 or 781-440-5832
***Please note that the cutoff date to apply for a bus pass for the 2021-2022 school year is Monday, August 23rd at 6:00PM. After this date, it it will be space available only.***
2021-2022 Student Bus Transportation Registration Information
Students in Grades K through 12 who plan to ride a bus must register, including students eligible for town-provided (free) transportation. Please note that the new full rate bus fee is $300 per student with a family cap of $750. Students in grades 1-6 who live more than 2 miles from school, and all kindergarten students, do not have to pay a full rate fee. Kindergarten students that want to take the bus MUST fill out this form this year.
- Reduced fee for pass Application/Payments received on or before July 16th.
Completed form and reduced payment must be received in office no later than the close of business on July 16th. Postmarks do not constitute receipt of payment. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- All passes delivered to student's homeroom the first week of school if registered by August 9th.
- Applications/Payments received on 7/16/2021 or after will pay the full rate which includes an administrative fee. The $25 per rider administrative fee applies to all riders, including those for whom the fee is reduced or waived.
- Any payments received prior to July 1 will be held and not processed until 7/7/2021.
- If the Share Information form is signed, and permission is given to share information, then you do not need to submit a Food Services letter with your bus application.
- Due the the COVID19 situation, bus service may be interrupted at any point in time and this would not be a reason for reimbursement.
- This information is subject to change, we are waiting for guidance from the state and further communication will be released as soon as possible.
Bus Stop Listing - updated 8/5/2021
Application and Waiver Forms
- 2021-2022 Bus Application (English)
- 2021-2022 Bus Application (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 Bus Application (Portuguese)
- 2021-2022 Kindergarten Transportation Form (English)
- 2021-2022 Kindergarten Transportation Form (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 Kindergarten Transportation Form (Portuguese)
- 2021-2022 Transportation Fee Waiver Letter and Application (English)
- 2021-2022 Sharing Information Form (English)
- 2021-2022 Bus Routes (pdf)
- Mission Statement, Vision, and Portrait of a Graduate
- Core Values
- Message from the Superintendent
- Bullying Information
- District Calendar
- District Staff and Committee Meeting Calendar
- District MCAS Assessment
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Aspen Family Portal Information
- Norwood Schools Fine Arts
- School Improvement Plans
- Strategic Plan
- Student Handbooks
- Student Registration
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Resources
- Transportation Services
- What's Happening in Norwood Schools (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.