Click the headline for the announcement regarding COVID-19 Weekly Pool Testing that will start on May 20, 2021 for all students and staff. FAQs, links, and instructions are in the document.
The Secondary Visual Arts Department is proud to share with you our first ever online 6-12 art exhibition. Each art teacher from the Coakley Middle School and Norwood High School selected the art pieces they felt best exemplified this year’s Visual Arts curriculum. We are proud and excited to share our students’ artwork created in this unusual school year. Click on the headline to view the student pieces!
Click on the headline to check out this week's Norwood School News for the week ending 5/07/2021
CMS New Building Project Community Forum #3. REMOTE MEETING ONLINE. You must PRE-REGISTER. Click the headline for flyer and pre-registration link. May 19, 2021 at 7 PM.
Click the headline to read the April School Vacation Advisory from Nurse Leader Jill Driscoll.
Click the headline to read the Norwood Board of Health Presentation to the School Committee on 4/7/2021. The presentation contains important information including the Travel Advisory and Mask Information.
- School COVID Case Tracker
- Context and Criteria for Pivoting Instructional Models
- Request to Change Instruction Model (pdf)
- Can My Child Go to School Today Decision Tree (pdf)
- FAQs About Wearing Masks (pdf)
- 2020-2021 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- 2021-2022 School Calendar (pdf)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Menus/Payments
- Bus Application
- Report Bullying
- Substance Use Prevention & Abuse Education
- MCAS Information
- School Committee Anti-Racism Resolution
- School Committee COVID-19 State Funding Resolution
- School Start Time Subcommittee Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.