Click the headline for full information about the Test and Stay program.
Click on the headline to check out this week's Norwood School News for the week ending 10/15/2021
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - Click the headline for full flyer Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, Coakley Middle School, Thursday, October 14th 12:00-2:00 p.m. Open to anyone 12 years and older. This clinic is the second dose clinic for those who attended the September 23rd clinic at the Coakley. It is also an opportunity for ANYONE interested to begin the vaccination series or complete their series, as long as it has been 3 weeks since their first vaccination. School staff who want a Pfizer booster dose are also welcome.
Click the headline for the NPS COVID-19 Situation Flowchart - Close Contact, Quarantine, etc. There is also a link to this document on the District Homepage in the Quick Links section.
Click the headline for the presentation given to the School Committee about the ESSER (Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief) update.
Click the headline for the presentation given to the School Committee regarding the progress of the Equity Audit.
- Employment Opportunities
- School COVID Case Tracker
- COVID-19 Safety Checks (formerly pool testing)
- COVID-19 Situation Flowchart (Close Contact, Quarantine) (pdf)
- COVID-19 Test and Stay Program (pdf)
- FAQs About Wearing Masks (pdf)
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Menus/Payments
- Bus Application
- Bus Transportation FAQ
- Report Bullying
- Substance Use Prevention & Abuse Education
- MCAS Information
- School Committee Anti-Racism Resolution
- School Committee COVID-19 State Funding Resolution
- School Start Time Subcommittee Information
- Middle School Building Project
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.