Click on the headline to check out this week's Norwood School News for the week ending 6/18/2021
Click the headline to read the press release for the Norwood Public Schools Equity Audit.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics Dose #2 at NHS & CMS for students and staff ages 12 and up. Click the headline for all information. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Signed Consent form for all students under age 18 is REQUIRED - Links to pre-register are in the flyer linked to the headline.
COVID-19 Pool Testing will be available for all NPS Students and Staff through August 31 . Registration is required. Click the headline for full information.
Friends of Visual Arts is proud to present its first virtual art exhibition, Face Yourself. For this art show, Norwood Public School students in kindergarten through 12th grade were asked to submit their art about faces, whether it is a self-portrait or a version of themselves as an animal or someone wandering about. All of the artwork in this exhibit was chosen by students. We are proud to share this exhibit with all of you.
To celebrate the artistic accomplishments of the Class of 2021, we offered to all the seniors in the art department to create a google slide to share their artistic accomplishments. This virtual art exhibit is a conglomeration of their work.
- School COVID Case Tracker
- Can My Child Go to School Today Decision Tree (pdf)
- FAQs About Wearing Masks (pdf)
- 2020-2021 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Menus/Payments
- Bus Application
- Bus Transportation FAQ
- Report Bullying
- Substance Use Prevention & Abuse Education
- MCAS Information
- School Committee Anti-Racism Resolution
- School Committee COVID-19 State Funding Resolution
- School Start Time Subcommittee Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.