Click on the headline to check out this week's Norwood School News for the week ending 2/26/2021
Click the headline to read the Superintendent's update to the School Committee on 2/24/2021.
The school start time task force is asking for family input regarding school start times in the Norwood Public Schools. Please click on the headline to read the update and participate in the survey.
Click the headline to read the press release: Norwood Schools Shares Information Regarding Ongoing Training in Culturally Proficient Teaching Practices
The School Committee and the District have been researching school start times, health, well being, and academics of all students preK-12th grade since spring 2017. A district-wide Task Force has been working comprehensively on this initiative since 2018. The Task Force will be presenting to the School Committee on January 13, 2021 with recommendations on school start times. Click on the headline for the research that has been considered and for a recorded a presentation for the community to watch. We hope you will review this information and watch the School Committee meeting on January 13.
Click the Headline to learn more about the first Community Forum for the CMS New Building Project. The Community Forum will be held remotely via Zoom. Pre-registration is required. January 14 at 7 PM.
- School COVID Case Tracker
- Context and Criteria for Pivoting Instructional Models
- Request to Change Instruction Model (pdf)
- Can My Child Go to School Today Decision Tree (pdf)
- FAQs About Wearing Masks (pdf)
- 2020-2021 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Menus/Payments
- Bus Application
- Report Bullying
- Substance Use Prevention & Abuse Education
- MCAS Information
- School Committee Anti-Racism Resolution
- School Committee COVID-19 State Funding Resolution
- School Start Time Subcommittee Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.