Click on the headline to check out this week's Norwood School News for the week ending 9/24/2021
Click the headline for the presentation given to the School Committee about the ESSER (Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief) update.
Click the headline for the presentation given to the School Committee regarding the progress of the Equity Audit.
Click the headline to view the recording of the workshop presented by McLean Hospital. Password for the recording is: ParentND123
Click the headline for full information. NPS is offering COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Students and Staff of CMS & NHS. These vaccine clinics are during the school day and open to students and staff only. You must pre-register, and parents must send in a signed consent form with their child.
Click the headline for information about COVID-19 Safety Checks (formerly known as pool testing). You must submit a one-time consent to participate. Link is in the flyer.
- Employment Opportunities
- School COVID Case Tracker
- COVID-19 Safety Checks (formerly pool testing)
- Can My Child Go to School Today Decision Tree (pdf)
- FAQs About Wearing Masks (pdf)
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar (pdf)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Lunch Menus/Payments
- Bus Application
- Bus Transportation FAQ
- Report Bullying
- Substance Use Prevention & Abuse Education
- MCAS Information
- School Committee Anti-Racism Resolution
- School Committee COVID-19 State Funding Resolution
- School Start Time Subcommittee Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.