The Norwood Public Schools is committed to providing each student with a comprehensive and innovative education in an inclusive, safe and supportive environment.
All Norwood Public School students will:
- be respectful, responsible, resilient, caring, and confident individuals;
- be able to communicate effectively, think critically, and work both independently, collaboratively, and creatively.
- be culturally competent global citizens who are civically active and embrace diversity in an increasingly interconnected world;
- be successful lifelong learners who are future (college and career) ready.
- Mission Statement
- Core Values
- Message from the Superintendent
- Bullying Information
- District Calendar
- District Staff and Committee Meeting Calendar
- District MCAS Assessment
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Aspen Family Portal Information
- Norwood Schools Fine Arts
- School Improvement Plans
- Strategic Plan
- Student Handbooks
- Student Registration
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Resources
- Transportation Services
- Virtual Backpack
- What's Happening in Norwood Schools (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.