Norwood Public Schools Health Services
The mission of the Norwood Public Schools Health Services is to provide a program that enables each student to reach his/her full educational, physical and developmental potential. The program is dedicated to the promotion and maintenance of the health and wellness of the school community.
Maintaining communication with your child's school nurse is very important. Please make sure that health information, telephone numbers and addresses on your child's records are accurate and up to date.
Should your child's health status change during the school year, please be sure to notify the School Nurse. The School Nurse will then be able to assess your child and work with you to develop a health care plan to support your child's health and learning during the school day.
Your comments and suggestions for the Health Services website will be welcomed. Please e-mail Nurse Leader Jill Driscoll at email address
- Special Education
- NPS Nursing Staff Directory
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents (opens in new window)
- Immunization Information
- Information on Various Student Health Issues
- School Health Services & Screenings
- Student Health Issues; Procedures, Forms & Releases
- When to Keep Your Child Home
- Suicide Prevention & Intervention Resources
- INTERFACE Mental Health Referral (opens in new window)
- Parent Support Groups (opens in new window)
- Parental Notice and Consent to Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.