Please see the School Committee Schedule for the dates of Scheduled School Committee Meetings. Please Note: All meetings start at 7:00 P.M. and are held at the James R. Savage Educational Center unless otherwise noted. Times and dates are subject to change.
Messages for School Committee Members can be left at: 781-762-6804 EXT. 5821
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 12/1/21 at 7:05 PM - renaming approved. See Minutes
- Naming of Area Adjacent to School Building Public Hearing Carole’s Corral – Little Mustang Preschool Academy Playground
- Remote Hearing. Public can access the hearing live via NCM on cable and online as it is live-streamed. For the cable channel guide and online link, please visit: https://norwoodcommunitymedia.org/
- Public participation for the public hearing period can be accessed in two ways: (1) Through this email address: email@example.com. Emails can be sent in advance of the hearing or until the public hearing is declared closed. Please specify "Carole's Corral Public Hearing" in the title of the email and it will be read during the public hearing.
- (2) Call the Superintendent's Office at 781-762-6804 by noon on the day of the hearing to register and receive a hearing link that will be accessible for public forum only.
APPROVED School Committe Policy Approved 10/6/21 - Starting 10/27/21
REVISED School Committee Policy Approved 9/8/21
School Committee Policy from 9/2/21 Meeting
School Committee Policy Approved 8/4/21
School Committee Adopted Town of Norwood Remote Participation Policy - Voted 6/9/2021
Approved Revised Policy Voted on at the April 28, 2021 School Committee Meeting - Rates effective July 1, 2021
- School Committee Members
- School Committee Calendar
- Schedules, Agendas, & Minutes
- Budget Information
- Long Range Building Study
- School Committee Policy Manual
- School Start Time Subcommittee
- Superintendent Search Committee
- School Committee Meetings - Video On Demand
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.