Follett Aspen Resources
Aspen is Norwood Public School's Student Information System. Please check out the resources below to learn more about the system.
Note: You must be logged into your staff Google account to watch the some of the videos below.
- Aspen Essentials: These short video tutorials teach you the basics of the Aspen SIS including how to navigate in the system, setting your preferences, how to look up student information and how create queries.
- Aspen Gradebook: These short video tutorials teach you how to use the gradebook within Aspen. Videos include setting up your gradebook, creating assignments, entering scores, and entering end of term grades.
- Elementary Report Cards: This short video tutorial teaches you how to enter report card grades at the Elementary Schools.
- Staff Leave Request Workflow: This short video tutorial teaches you how to use the Leave Request Workflow to request time off.
Aspen Resource Center - One stop shopping for Aspen video tutorials and PDFs
NPS Aspen Handouts folder in Google - PDFs created for NPS staff
Quick Reference Cards:
- Aspen System Fundamentals
- Daily Attendance for Elementary & Middle School Teachers
- Daily & Class Attendance for High School Teachers
- Gradebook - Beginning of the Year Setup
- Gradebook - Import Categories from Last Year
- Gradebook - Import Assignments from Last Year
- Gradebook - Basic
- Gradebook - Advanced
- Gradebook - Averages in the Gradebook
- Managing Field Sets
- Quick Charts
- Queries and Snapshots
- Quick Reports and Quick Prints
- Tips and Shortcuts
- Student/Family Technology Assistance
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- NPS Technology Resources
- Technology Scheduling Calendars
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.