Ladibug document cameras are located in elementary and middle school classrooms across the district. These document cameras allow teachers and students to display objects, manipulatives, and written work through the LCD projector in the classroom. The cameras are easy to use and come with a set of software that allows for image capture and annotation.
Ladibug Document Camera Resources
Ladibug DC-120 Quickstart Guide
Ladibug Software User Manual
Ladibug DC-120 User Manual
- Student/Family Technology Assistance
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- NPS Technology Resources
- Technology Scheduling Calendars
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.