What the NPS Cloud is:
The NPS Cloud is a system that allows users to access their network files from any computer outside of the Norwood Public Schools network. This allows you to access, create, and edit the files on your school network drive while at home or any other location that you have internet access.
How to access the NPS Cloud:
To login into the NPS cloud, go to https://nps.norwood.k12.ma.us/ and use your network username and password. This is the same username and password you use to log into the computer in your classroom or office.
Resources for using the NPS Cloud:
Getting Started on the NPS Classlink Cloud
- Student/Family Technology Assistance (opens in new window)
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.