What BigWebApps Help Desk is:
BigWebApps is our online technical support ticketing system. It is what you use when you have a technical issue that needs to be resolved. All hardware, software, network and user account issues need to be submitted through BigWeb. It is important that we properly prioritize our work orders in order to resolve technical issues efficiently and in a timely manner. We also need to keep track of our data so we can analyze trends and solve problems before they become district-wide.
How to access BigWeb Help Desk:
To submit a ticket, please go to https://norwoodps.sherpadesk.com/portal/logon.aspx and log in using your BigWebApps username and password. If you do not have an account, click on the "Register New User Account" link to create one. When submitting a ticket, please use the following guidelines:
1. Be specific with the issue if you can. For example, don't just say, "my computer isn't working". Tell us what is specifically not working, for example, "My computer gets to the sign-in page, but will not allow me to log on, I get a message that says 'no logon server available'
2. Make sure you give a room number and other information such as the name of the software and/or hardware you are having an issue with.
3. Find out if the issue is just happening to you, or if it is happening to others as well, this is very important and gives us a lot of insight as to what the problem might be. Ask your neighbor or a few others around your classroom to see if they are having the same problem.
4. Please stick to one issue per ticket. If you have three separate technical problems, they will need to be submitted in three separate tickets. The reason is that we have some technicians that are assigned to work on specific issues and by putting them all in the same ticket, will delay the resolution of all of your technical difficulties. We also need to keep specific data on the types of tickets we resolve.
- Student/Family Technology Assistance (opens in new window)
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.