Many classrooms throughout the district are outfitted with an Epson wall-mounted projector. There are two types on Epson Brightlink projectors, regular and interactive. Elementary classrooms that have an interactive whiteboard have the regular Epson Brightlink projector, while some middle school classrooms have the interactive projector which comes with a pen and interactive whiteboard software.
Epson BrightLink Resources:
Video Tutorial on using the remote control and its functions
Epson BrightLink Interactive Resources:
Video Tutorial on using Easy Interactive Tools software
Educational Interactive Websites from Epson
- Student/Family Technology Assistance (opens in new window)
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.