What Lexia Is:
Lexia Reading is an online program which provides personalized learning on foundational reading skills for students of all abilities and and delivers performance data and analysis to teachers. This research-proven, technology-based approach accelerates reading skills development, predicts students' year-end performance and provides teachers data-driven action plans to help differentiate instruction.
Currently, the Norwood Public Schools has a specific number of licenses for students to use the Lexia reading system. Students that have licenses are able to access Lexia activities from both home and school on any device that has an internet connection. If you are interested in your students having access to Lexia, please contact your principal.
- Student/Family Technology Assistance
- NPS Responsible Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- NPS 1:1 Chromebook Information
- NPS Technology Resources
- Technology Scheduling Calendars
- Norwood Public Schools Google Apps for Education
- Aspen SIS Family Portal Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.