Norwood Public Schools Job Openings
General Employment Application available for download.
SPED Transportation Immediate Openings:
- Applicant must submit to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Applicants must pass a background check (CORI).
- Applicants must submit a satisfactory RMV driving record within the past 30 days
Bus Drivers and Substitutes
- A Massachusetts CDL Drivers License must be obtained prior to the start date
Van Drivers, Monitors and Substitutes
- A Massachusetts 7D Drivers License must be obtained prior to the start date
To apply, please call Sylvia Nogueira, Director of Transportation or Marie Shaughnessy at (781) 762-6804 x5831 or 5832 or stop by the Transportation Department located at the Administrative Offices at the James R. Savage Educational Center, 275 Prospect Street in Norwood.
Norwood Public Schools
The Norwood Public Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability in employment practices.
ADA: If you require accommodations related to accessibility, communication, or any other aspects of the pre-employment process because of disability, you may request them from the ADA Coordinator (781-762-6804). All such requests will be confidential and will not affect the hiring process in any way.
It is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment, An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
No person will be hired by the Norwood Public Schools without a Criminal records Check (CORI).
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.