This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.
The purpose of the NHS PTO is to aid the students of Norwood High School by providing support for their educational and recreational needs and to promote open communication between the administration, teachers and parents.
NHS PTO Meetings for the 2018 - 2019 School Year: (All meetings start at 7:00 p.m. and meet in the NHS Library)
There are currently no events available.
All Parents and NHS Staff are encouraged to become a part of the Norwood High School PTO!
We look forward to welcoming new and old faces to our Thursday night monthly meetings. We do our best to limit the meetings to 1 hour, we know that everyone is busy and appreciate any time you can give us.
Dr. Galligan will be joining us at our meetings to share his monthly Principal's Report. This is your opportunity to hear what is happening at the high school and to ask any questions you may have. We also invite different department heads and members of the staff to come and speak about their departments and any special projects in which they may be involved.
We are always in need of new members and new ideas. If you have never attended a PTO meeting please consider joining us at a Norwood High School PTO meeting. To make sure that you are on our email blast, send an email with your name, child’s name and grade to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sarah Quinn, President NHS PTO
Your Support in Action
Your Support in Action
Your PTO dues and participation in Norwoodopoly Game Fundraiser help to fund:
• In-school Assemblies
• Buses for US History students to a mock Presidential Debate at the JFK Library
• Foreign Languages Night open to students and parents of both Norwood High School and the Dr. Phillip O. Coakley Middle School
• Supplies for the Zoology Class turtles
• Display Panels for Art Projects
• The Paul M. Alberta trophies, (The Albies) given at the Fine Arts Festival
• T-shirts for our students who assist with Technology Support
• 2 Caring Heart Awards for teachers/staff who go above and beyond for our children
• 2 PTO Scholarships for graduating seniors
None of this would have been possible without your support. It is greatly appreciated!
If you would like to help or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact any of the following.
President: Sarah Quinn: sarahnquinn
Vice President: Sarah Cullen
Treasurer: Patricia Jandrue
Secretary: Amy Campbell