Norwood High School Parent/Guardian Teacher Organization
The purpose of the NHS Parent/Guardian Teacher Organization is to aid the students of Norwood High School by providing support for their educational and recreational needs and to promote open communication between the administration, teachers and parents.
PGTO meetings meet via google meet All are welcome!
All Parents/Guardians and NHS Staff are encouraged to become a part of the Norwood High School PGTO!
We look forward to welcoming new and old faces to our monthly meetings. We do our best to limit the meetings to 1 hour, we know that everyone is busy and appreciate any time you can give us.
Dr. Galligan will be joining us at our meetings to share his monthly Principal's Report. This is your opportunity to hear what is happening at the high school and to ask any questions you may have. We also invite different department heads and members of the staff to come and speak about their departments and any special projects in which they may be involved.
We are always in need of new members and new ideas. If you have never attended a PGTO meeting please consider joining us at a Norwood High School PGTO meeting. To make sure that you are on our email blast, send an email with your name, child’s name and grade to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click here for Dues Information NHS PTO DUES INFO
Your Support in Action
Your Support in Action
Your PGTO dues and participation in Norwoodopoly Game Fundraiser help to fund:
• In-school Assemblies
• Buses for US History students to a future mock Presidential Debate at the JFK Library
• Foreign Languages Night open to students and parents of both Norwood High School and the Dr. Phillip O. Coakley Middle School
• Supplies for the Zoology Class turtles
• Display Panels for Art Projects
• The Paul M. Alberta trophies, (The Albies) given at the Fine Arts Festival
• T-shirts for our students who assist with Technology Support
• 2 Caring Heart Awards for teachers/staff who go above and beyond for our children
• 2 PGTO Scholarships for graduating seniors
None of this would have been possible without your support. It is greatly appreciated!
If you would like to help or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact any of the following. We have 2 open positions for PGTO: Vice President and Treasurer. Please contact us at
email@example.com if you are interested
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.