Kindergarten - Grade 5
Summer Reading Resources
DIGITAL Summer Learning 2020 NPS - Open this link to access your own copy of the digital Summer Learning Materials. You must be logged into your Norwood Public Schools Google Account, and you will be prompted to make a copy of the resource in your Google Drive.
Watch this video to see an overview of the Digital Pathway
The first document is the Summer Reading Activity Menu. This document will guide students in choosing math activities that will keep their skills sharp!
Students will keep track of their hard work on the second document, the Summer Reading Log.
- Curriculum & Instruction
- District and School Report Cards
- Elementary Library (opens in new window)
- Elementary Math Parent Resources
- Norwood Schools Fine Arts
First Place for Families
- Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) (opens in new window)
- Professional Learning
- Science Center (opens in new window)
- Summer Learning Plans
- Teacher Resources
- Title I
- Title III (ELL)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.