Kindergarten - Grade 6
Summer Reading Resources
Summer Reading Activity Menu - This document will guide students in choosing literacy activities that will keep their skills sharp!
Students will keep track of their hard work on the second document, the Summer Reading Log.
Students entering grade 6 should also check the Coakley Middle School Entering Grade 6 Summer Learning Plan
- Curriculum & Instruction
- District and School Report Cards
- Elementary Library (opens in new window)
- Elementary Math Parent Resources
- Norwood Schools Fine Arts
First Place for Families
- Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) (opens in new window)
- Professional Learning
- Science Center (opens in new window)
- Summer Learning Plans
- Teacher Resources
- Title I
- Title III (ELL)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.