Below are the positions on the PTO:
- * President: Oversees all PTO operations
- * Vice President: Supports President and steps in when President is unavailable
- * Treasurer: Maintains all accounts
- * Recording Secretary: Records all meeting minutes
- Corresponding Secretary: Send cards and gifts as needed
- Auditor: Double checks Treasurer’s accounts
- FUNdraising: The most fun! Help organize fundraisers such as the Spring Fair, gift wrap, etc. New ideas are always needed and welcomed! The more the merrier on this group!
- Spring Fair Committee: Help organize and run a successful Spring Fair! New ideas are welcome, we’d love to have some Dads! Committee will meet to plan day’s events, coordinate volunteers, order supplies, etc. More info. will be available in the Fall.
- Publicity: Website - Update school’s website, can be done at home.
- Zebra Editor: The Zebra is the school newspaper. Coordinate with the teachers to submit current events.
- Enrichment: Organizes performers, and presenters. Applies grants to secure money for funding
- Room parent Coordinators: Makes phone calls to room parents re: school functions
- Hospitality: Calls “bakers” for school events, and helps organize refreshments
- 5th Grade Coordinators: Plans all 5th grade class events such as Yearbook and Graduation. Secures staff for the games at the Spring Fair.
- Random Acts of Kindness: Help foster a sense of community at the Oldham. New ideas are welcome!
- Book Fair Coordinators: Organize a Fall and Spring book fair. Responsibilities include set-up, scheduling times with teachers, and coordinating the volunteers.
- Box Top Coordinator: Coordinates collection of Box Tops to help earn money for the Oldham
* Need to have three years prior experience serving on board to hold these positions
- Message from the Principal
- Elementary Library (opens in new window)
- Elementary Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Fifth Grade Happenings
- Health Services
- Recommended Links
- School Improvement Plan
- State Report Card
- Elementary Report Cards
- Teacher Directory
- Video Messages 2020-2021
- Virtual Backpack
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.