Norwood Public Schools Student Registration Information
In order to register your child for school in the Norwood Public Schools, the forms found below are required. Click here for translated forms. There are also specific age requirements for enrollment.
Preschool Age Requirements:
The Norwood Integrated Preschool is a one or two year early childhood program for children living in Norwood. Children must be 3 years of age by August 31 of the year participating.
Kindergarten Age Requirements:
Children living in Norwood who are 5 years old by August 31 of the year participating may enroll in Kindergarten at the Willett Early Childhood Center.
Children enrolling in Kindergarten must complete the DESE Early Childhood Experience Survey. The survey can be completed with the PDF form below. Families with existing Aspen accounts can complete this workflow in the Aspen Portal.
ONLINE REGISTRATON FOR KINDERGARTEN 2021-2022 WILL OPEN ON MONDAY FEBURARY 8, 2021
1. If you are new to the district, you must request an Aspen Family Portal Account
You need to request an Aspen account using a computer or Chromebook. It will not work on a phone or mobile device.
2. Pre-register your child online through Aspen
Families registering for Kindergarten - Choose Willett Early Childhood Center as your school.
3. Make an appointment to bring in the necessary paperwork for registration
Once you complete the Registration in Aspen, you must make an appointment with the school to complete the process.
Norwood High School 781-352-3853
Coakley Middle School 781-762-7880
Balch School 781-762-0694
Callahan School 781-762-0693
Cleveland School 781-762-6522
Oldham School 781-769-2417
Prescott School 781-762-64972
Willett Early Childhood Center 781-440-5902
Required Forms to Bring to Appointment
- Copy of Birth Certificate, original Passport, or Visa
- Health History Form - one for each student. For required immunizations, see Health Services page.
- Proof of Residency - please read this form carefully
- Residency Affidavit (only if applicable)
- Parental notice for one time consent to allow the school district to access MassHealth (Medicaid) benefits
- Recent physical examination and up-to-date immunizations (see grade level specific information below)
- Registration for Kindergarten - please fill out this Questionnaire
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- In addition, each school may ask for additional information.
Applicable forms may be printed off and completed. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, the forms are available at each school.
- Mission Statement
- Core Values
- Message from the Superintendent
- Bullying Information
- District Calendar
- District Staff and Committee Meeting Calendar
- District MCAS Assessment
- Food Services
- Health Services
- Aspen Family Portal Information
- Norwood Schools Fine Arts
- School Improvement Plans
- Strategic Plan
- Student Handbooks
- Student Registration
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Resources
- Transportation Services
- Virtual Backpack
- What's Happening in Norwood Schools (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.