Ways to Help
Here are some of the ways you can help the Willett/ LMPA
- Clip box tops and send them to school with your children. Just clip box tops and put them in a plastic bag and in your child's backpack or drop them off in the bin in the front hall of the Willett school.
- Amazon - Start at smile.amazon.com and select the Willett PTO as your charity. Also, shop our wishlist at tinyurl.com/willettptowishlist
- Shaw's - Register with Shaw's. Go to http://www.growinglocallearning.com/ to register
- Stop & Shop - Register your Stop & Shop Card online and remember to scan your card each time you shop. Go to stopandshop.com and click on “Our Stores” at the top of the page. Choose “Register Your Card” under the A+ column. After entering your card number select the Willett Early Childhood Center.
- Come to meetings! It is a great way to meet other parents, stay in touch with Willett/LMPA Staff, and learn about what is going on at the schools.
- Willett Lunch Volunteer - sign up at http://tinyurl.com/Willettlunch after completing a CORI form.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest fundraisers and events.
Please pass this on to your family and friends. It’s an easy way to help the school and only takes a few minutes to do.
- Message from the Principal
- Elementary Student Handbook
- Health Services
- School Improvement Plan
- State Report Card
- Teacher Directory
- Willett Library (opens in new window)
- Virtual Backpack
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.