World Language National Honor Societies
Review the Eligibility Requirements below. If you have determined that you are qualified to apply, please submit an application here. Also, provide your World Language teacher with a current transcript and term 2 grades.
Applications are due by January 30!
Academic Eligibility Requirements:
- Student must be a sophomore or junior in an honors level Spanish, French, Italian or Latin class.
- Student must achieve an A (93-100) in the target language course in the semester of selection.
- Student must achieve at least a cumulative A- average (90-93) in any other target language course in which he/she receives secondary credit.
- Student must achieve at least a B average (83+) in all other courses in the semester of selection.
- Student must maintain at least a cumulative B- (80+) for all other courses for which he/she receives secondary credit.
- Student must demonstrate strong character, leadership, service and commitment to others.
- Alternative School
- English Language Learners
- World Languages
- Wellness 9-12
- Mathematics and Business
- Science and Technology Education
- Social Studies
- Special Services
- Academic Dept Calendar
- Program of Studies (opens in new window)
- Global Citizenship Program (opens in new window)
- Seal of Biliteracy
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.