Intramural Sports and Clubs
Intramurals in the News!!! - Article about Intramurals at the Coakley
Sign-Ups start October 6th and run through October 15th
Intramural Session 1 starts October 18th and runs through December 2nd
Session 2: Start date to be determined.
Session 3: Start date to be determined
Tentative: Gym Games
- Click HERE for a permission slip. Only need one for whole year. Intramural Sports Permission Slip
- COST - $40 per sport (check only made out to Norwood Public Schools)
***Please Note: The School Nurse is not on duty during Intramural Sports.
Cross Country - The athletic fee for this program is $200.00. Checks should be addressed to the Town of Norwood. Starts 9/27/21.
Dr. Crowley at NHS Robotics Club 2021 invites CMS 8th Graders to join. The first meeting is Tuesday, October 5th 2:30 - 3:30 PM in the Robotics Lab at NHS.
Friendship Club - TBD
Student Council - Informational Meeting Thursday, October 14th, after school.
Artist Circle - Wednesdays 2:10 - 3:00 PM - Starting Wednesday, September 29th, in A1. You need to complete the Google Form application by Tuesday, September 28th, first come, first serve. Contact Ms. Swanson for link.
Yearbook Club - Grade 8 Only - Starts October 6th in Room 201.
Bowling Club - Begins in January 2022
Homework Club - Starting 9/27/21 in Library 2:10 - 3:00.
Cartooning Club - Meets on Thursdays starting October 25th.
Drama Club - 1st and 3rd Mondays starting October 4th in Room 101.
Rocket Club - Spring 2022
Math Team - First meeting is Thursday, September 28th.
- Message from the Principal
- Principal's Corner (opens in new window)
- Weekly Newsletter
- Important Dates
- Welcome to Sixth Grade
- 8th Grade Activities and Events (opens in new window)
- CMS Curriculum Overviews
- CMS Library (opens in new window)
- CMS Photo Gallery
- CMS Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- CMS Teams
- World Language
- Health Services
- Intramural Sports and Clubs
- School Improvement Plan
- State Report Card
- Summer Learning
- Supply Lists
- Teacher Directory
- Virtual Backpack
- CMS Summer Connect
- Meet the Teacher Night Information
- Wednesday Enrichment Programs
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.