About the PTO
The CMS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) raises funds to support educational and enrichment opportunities at our school. Each year the PTO spends between $10-15,000 to cover everything from subscriptions and materials for educators and programming for students to supplement costs related to after school activities, PTO-sponsored events, and special requests. In 2019-20 the PTO plans to direct efforts on library improvements and community building. All students benefit from PTO-funded programs, and we encourage you to join us at monthly PTO meetings or by volunteering at one of our events. Contact us at email@example.com.
Are you on Facebook? If so, head on over and "LIKE" us and you'll get PTO updates in one place.
PTO Board Members 2020-2021:
• Acting Board Members:
• Mollie Caravello, Lexa Iantuono Sullivan, Kelly Grenham, Cindy DeJesus and Lauren Brent.
• LaTasha Bryant-Bruneau, Secretary
• Paula Flanagan, Treasurer
• Activity Coordinator:
• Box Tops –
• Dine-Out Night and Half-Day Hangouts –
• Apparel/Merch –
• Fundraising Coordinator:
• Eighth Grade Coordinators – TBD
• Initiatives (library) – TBD
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held the second Thursday of each month* from 7:00 - 8:00 PM via Google Meets.
• September 21st (Tuesday) virtual at 6:30 - 7:30 PM - Link: https://meet.google.com/htt-dybb-dxw
* Dates subject to change.
- Message from the Principal
- Principal's Corner (opens in new window)
- Weekly Newsletter
- Important Dates
- Welcome to Sixth Grade
- 8th Grade Activities and Events (opens in new window)
- CMS Curriculum Overviews
- CMS Library (opens in new window)
- CMS Photo Gallery
- CMS Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- CMS Teams
- World Language
- Health Services
- Intramural Sports and Clubs
- School Improvement Plan
- State Report Card
- Summer Learning
- Supply Lists
- Teacher Directory
- Virtual Backpack
- CMS Summer Connect
- Meet the Teacher Night Information
- Wednesday Enrichment Programs
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.