Message from the Coakley Middle School Principal
August 31, 2019
Dear Coakley Middle School Community,
Welcome Back! I hope everyone had a relaxing summer with time to rejuvenate for an exciting new school year. Here at the Coakley Middle School, we have been working hard to get both the building and staff ready for the new year.
This year at Coakley, we have several areas of focus:
- Our new electives start this fall. We will be asking lots of questions from students and parents about our new offerings.
- We are implementing a Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports Program to increase positive behaviors and decrease negative ones. Please see the section on our CMS PRIDE initiative for more information.
- We have been able to add to our support around student emotional and social wellness through our continued Social Emotional Learning (SEL) initiative and have additional mental health support staff.
I am incredibly excited to be back and look forward to working with students, parents, and staff to make this school year one of the best yet!
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year.
Dr. Margo Fraczek
- Message from the Principal
- Principal's Corner (opens in new window)
- Weekly Newsletter
- Important Dates
- Welcome to Sixth Grade
- 8th Grade Activities and Events (opens in new window)
- CMS Curriculum Overviews
- CMS Library (opens in new window)
- CMS Photo Gallery
- CMS Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- CMS Teams
- World Language
- Health Services
- Intramural Sports and Clubs
- School Improvement Plan
- State Report Card
- Summer Learning
- Supply Lists
- Teacher Directory
- Virtual Backpack
- CMS Summer Connect
- Meet the Teacher Night Information
- Wednesday Enrichment Programs
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.