275 Prospect Street, PO Box 67, Norwood, MA 02062
781.762.6804 Phone | 781.762.0229 Fax

Working Papers

Working papers are available in the school counseling office for current Norwood residents ages 14-17! 

  1. Students must have a job secured before a permit can be issued
  2. Please download and fill out the Employment Permit Application; obtain the required signatures (see link below).
  3. Please bring the completed form to the school counseling office and we will issue the work permit.  If you are not a student at Norwood High School but live in Norwood, you must bring a birth certificate.

Link to Permit Application-


This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.