Working papers are available in the school counseling office for current Norwood residents ages 14-17!
- Students must have a job secured before a permit can be issued
- Please download and fill out the Employment Permit Application; obtain the required signatures (see link below).
- Please bring the completed form to the school counseling office and we will issue the work permit. If you are not a student at Norwood High School but live in Norwood, you must bring a birth certificate.
Link to Permit Application-
- Anti-Bullying Information
- Career Planning
- College/Post-Secondary Planning
- College Rep Visits to NHS
- Community Service
- Course Selection
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Financial Aid
- GPA Scale & Grading System
- School Counseling News
- Help Wanted! Employment Opportunities
- High School Transcript Request/Release
- LGBTQ Resources
- MCAS Testing
- Military Recruiter Opt Out Form
- NCAA Eligibility
- New Student Registration Process
- Resume Building and Other Opportunities
- SAT Prep Course
- School Profile
- Senior Scholarships
- Summer Opportunities
- TEC Internship Program
- Working Papers
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.