Parent Release of Student Health Information
It is the policy of Norwood Public Schools Health Services that all student information is kept strictly confidential. If your child has a medical, mental health or behavioral condition and you would like appropriate school staff to be aware so they may assist your child as needed, written permission from a parent or guardian is required. Please sign this form and return it to your child's school nurse.
Written permission of a parent or guardian is required for school nurses to communicate directly with your child's physician concerning medication, treatment or accomodations that may be necessary for your child's success at school. Please complete this form and return it to your child's school nurse.
- Special Education
- NPS Nursing Staff Directory
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Consent Forms
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents (opens in new window)
- Immunization Information
- Information on Various Student Health Issues
- School Health Services & Screenings
- Student Health Issues; Procedures, Forms & Releases
- When to Keep Your Child Home
- Suicide Prevention & Intervention Resources
- INTERFACE Mental Health Referral (opens in new window)
- Parent Support Groups (opens in new window)
- Parental Notice and Consent to Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.